We have one common vision at IKEA: to help our customers enjoy a better everyday life at home. We take our vision very seriously.
We all choose to work at IKEA because we share the unique company culture and values. We are passionate about our business and strive for high performance. We have fun at work and a human approach while performing.
When you work with us, you’ll enjoy a diverse group of people who value working together. You will enjoy an open and inclusive culture where you can be yourself. At IKEA we always do our jobs knowing that we can achieve great things when many people work together.
For our store in Nicosia-Cyprus we are looking for:
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible and accountable to:
- To assist in preparing local advertising material (according to the IKEA international positioning objectives)
- To deliver all public relations activities and events (in-store, outdoors for IKEA in Cyprus)
- To maximize and monitor any free publicity for the IKEA brand
- To circulate corporate information through newsletters and SMS to the IKEA Family Members
- To deliver the digital marketing strategy of the Company, engaging relevant social media so as to create and increase engagement with the IKEA Fans
- To inspect and support the development of the correct content for the IKEA website and Stores
- To safe-guard that the IKEA brand identity, values and key benefits are correctly communicated in all PR and Digital messages
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Marketing or at an advertising agency
- Degree: Bachelor in Marketing
- PC Skills: In-design software
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Good PR and event management skills
- Digital Literate
- Photoshop skills will be consider as an advantage
You lead by example. You dare to be different with a meaning while being cost conscious and strive for simplicity. You are humble and willing to give and take responsibility. You have a hands on and Customer service driven approach that brings results. You have passion for home furnishing and retailing
What we offer
- A challenging job in one of the most successful commercial groups in Cyprus & in the Balkans
- On the job training and a friendly working environment, where every day you can learn
- The opportunity to work in a unique and extremely fast moving, constantly changing environment
If you want to develop as a Marketing professional in a fast paced retail environment and are committed to achieve superb results, then get in touch with us by 20th July 2021, through submitting your complete resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted for this position.