We have one common vision at IKEA: to help our customers enjoy a better everyday life at home.
We take our vision very seriously.
We all choose to work at IKEA because we share the unique company culture and values.
We are passionate about our business and strive for high performance.
We have fun at work and a human approach while performing.
For our Headquarters in Spata we are looking for:
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, you are responsible and accountable to:
- Consolidating and producing all needed reports with zero errors.
- Handling all personnel & Payroll related issues for the Headquarters.
- Ensuring proper functionality of the HRIS systems and acting as a Super - User by supporting and advising Store HR in all countries.
- Preparing and updating all Organizational Charts.
- Supporting the Compensation and Benefits processes.
- Supporting the Budget and Staff Cost processes.
- Supporting Employee Events and Internal Communication processes.
- Providing top level quality customer service to colleagues from Stores and Headquarters.
- Actively participating in all HR projects.
The Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Business administration or HR Management.
- Post Graduate degree in HR Management will be considered as an asset.
- At least 3 years of working experience in an HR Generalist position , preferably in the retail sector.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Excellent command of the Greek & English language.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Focus on detail, good planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in a great variety of different projects and strict deadlines.
- Achievement drive and initiative taking.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Discretion and trust.
- Customer Focus.
The People we seek:
Lead by example, constantly looking for new and better ways forward.
Believe in empowering people, taking ownership, making decisions and following through.
Have a hands on and customer service driven approach.
Have the courage to question existing solutions and think in unconventional ways.
Have a passion for life at home and retail.
What we offer:
If you take on this position, these are just a few things you can expect from us:
- An exciting and empowering work environment at one of the leading group of companies in Greece and the Balkans in providing quality consumer durable goods.
- A diverse group of people who value working together.
- An open and inclusive culture where you can be yourself.
- And as the world's leader in life at home, you will have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
Are you the one? Get in touch with us by 31.07.2021, by submitting your complete resume at http://careers.fourlis.gr/requisitions.
IKEA started its operation in Greece through House Market, a member of FOURLIS Group of Companies, and operates 5 stores in Greece (Athens, Thessaloniki, Larissa, and Ioannina), 1 in Cyprus (Nicosia) & 2 in Bulgaria (Sofia & Varna). We also operate 1 shop in Greece (Piraeus) and 8 Pick-Up-Points: 6 in Greece (Rhodes, Patra, Chania, Heraklion, Komotini & Kalamata), 2 in Bulgaria (Burgas & Plovdiv) & 1 Planning Studio in Cyprus (Limassol).