Maintenance Team Leader
We have one common vision at IKEA: to help our customers enjoy a better everyday life at home. We take our vision very seriously.
We all choose to work at IKEA because we share the unique company culture and values. We are passionate about our business and strive for high performance. We have fun at work and a human approach while performing.
When you work with us, you’ll enjoy a diverse group of people who value working together. You will enjoy an open and inclusive culture where you can be yourself. At IKEA we always do our jobs knowing that we can achieve great things when many people work together.
For our store in Thessaloniki, we are looking for:
Maintenance Team Leader
Reporting to the Store Financial Controller & Business Navigator, you will be responsible and accountable to:
- Ensure the efficient operation and maintenance of premises (Building, E/M installations and systems) and the internal equipment and fit outs.
- Closely monitor, control and improve all operating costs and KPIs’ related to the area of responsibility To select, develop and maintain a motivated team capable of achieving the agreed objectives
- Select, develop and maintain a motivated team of specialists (electricians/ refrigerants etc) capable of achieving the agreed objectives
- Ensure the best possible customer service and have customers in focus as your first priority
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a managerial position, as a senior Electrician/ Refrigerant or other similar specialty
- Ability on resolving technical problems of building’s installation and systems.
- Commercial Thinking and Customer Focus
- Achievement drive, initiative taking and problem solving skills
- Good People management skills
- Very good communication skills and team oriented personality
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Analytical and numerical abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
- Technical University, Institute or College Degree of relevant field Electrician degree or permit
- Good command of the Greek & English language
- Good practice in general computer usage and MS Office, especially Excel (practicing on standard Autocad (CAD) functionality will be considered as an asset)
You lead by example. You dare to be different with a meaning while being cost conscious and strive for simplicity. You are humble and willing to give and take responsibility. You have a hands on and Customer service driven approach that brings results. You have passion for home furnishing and retailing.
What we offer
- Career and development prospects at a managerial position in one of the most successful commercial groups in the Balkans
- The opportunity to work in a unique and extremely fast moving, constantly changing environment
IKEA started its operation in Greece through House Market, a member of Fourlis Group of Companies, and counts 5 stores in Greece (Athens, Thessaloniki, Larissa, and Ioannina), 1 shop in Piraeus, 1 store in Cyprus (Nicosia) and 2 stores in Bulgaria (Sofia and Varna). IKEA – House Market also operates 6 Pick-Up-Points (Rhodes, Patra, Chania, Heraklion, Komotini, Kalamata) and 2 in Bulgaria (Burgas & Plovdiv).
If you want to develop your career in a fast paced retail environment and are committed to achieve superb results, then get in touch with us by 24/7/2021, through submitting your complete resume.