We have one common vision at IKEA: to help our customers enjoy a better everyday life at home. We take our vision very seriously.
We all choose to work at IKEA because we share the unique company culture and values. We are passionate about our business and strive for high performance. We have fun at work and a human approach while performing.
When you work with us, you’ll enjoy a diverse group of people who value working together. You will enjoy an open and inclusive culture where you can be yourself. At IKEA we always do our jobs knowing that we can achieve great things when many people work together.
For our store in Nicosia, Cyprus, we are looking for:
Reporting to the Accounting Team Leader, you will be responsible and accountable for:
- Ensuring the legal compliance of all accounting and controlling related issues for your store and proposing needed actions
- Producing all reporting in the timelines given
- Assuming projects that the Accounting Team Leader appoints and bringing them to the desired result in the agreed deadlines and quality standards
- Providing top level customer service related to the accounting department
- Bookkeeping and reconciling sales and receivables
- Bookkeeping and reconciling purchases and payables
- Follow up on receivable and payable balances
Skills & Qualifiacations:
- Bachelor in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Very good analytical and numerical skills
- Very good knowledge of the Cyprus VAT regulations
- Customer Focus
- Focus on detail, good planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
- Very good command of the English language
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Knowledge of SAP ERP will be considered as an advantage
The people we seek:
You lead by example. You dare to be different with a meaning while being cost conscious and strive for simplicity. You are humble and willing to give and take responsibility. You have a hands on and Customer service driven approach that brings results. You have passion for home furnishing and retailing.
What we offer:
- A challenging job in one of the most successful commercial groups in Cyprus & in the Balkans
- On the job training and a friendly working environment, where every day you can learn
- The opportunity to work in a unique and extremely fast moving, constantly changing environment