We have one common vision at IKEA: to help our customers enjoy a better everyday life at home. We take our vision very seriously.
We all choose to work at IKEA because we share the unique company culture and values.
We are passionate about our business and strive for high performance.
We have fun at work and a human approach while performing.
For our Store in Nicosia, Cyprus, we are looking for:
Reporting to the Accounting Team Leader you are responsible and accountable to:
• Ensuring the legal compliance of all accounting and controlling related issues for your store and proposing needed actions
• Producing all reporting in the timelines given
• Assuming projects that the Accounting Team Leader appoints and bringing them to the desired result in the agreed deadlines and quality standards
• Providing top level customer service related to the accounting department
• Bookkeeping and reconciling sales and receivables
• Bookkeeping and reconciling purchases and payables
• Follow up on receivable and payable balances
The Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
• Very good analytical and numerical skills
• Very good knowledge of the Cyprus VAT regulations
• Customer Focus
• Focus on detail, good planning and organizational skills
• Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
• Very good command of the English language
• Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
• Knowledge of SAP ERP will be considered as an advantage
The People we seek:
Lead by example constantly looking for new and better ways forward
Believe in empowering people, taking ownership, making decisions and following through
Have a hands on and customer service driven approach.
Have the courage to question existing solutions and think in unconventional ways
Have a passion for life at home and retail
What we offer
If you take on this position, these are just a few things you can expect from us:
-An exciting and empowering work environment at one of the leading group of companies in Greece and the Balkans in providing quality consumer durable goods.
- A diverse group of people who value working together
- An open and inclusive culture where you can be yourself
-And as the world’s leader in life at home, you will have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us
Are you the one? Get in touch with us by submitting your complete resume https :// careers . fourlis . gr / requisitions
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position, due to high volume of applications received.
IKEA started its operation in Greece through House Market, a member of Fourlis Group of Companies, and operates in Greece 5 Stores (Athens, Thessaloniki, Larissa, and Ioannina), & 2 “New Generation” Stores in Piraeus & The Mall Athens Marousi, 1 Store in Cyprus (Nicosia) & 2 in Bulgaria (Sofia & Varna). We also operate 8 Pick-Up-Point (Rhodes, Patra, Chania, Heraklion, Alexandroupoli & Kalamata, Burgas & Plovdiv) & 1 Planning Studio in Cyprus (Limassol)