We have one common vision at IKEA: to help our customers enjoy a better everyday life at home. We take our vision very seriously.
We all choose to work at IKEA because we share the unique company culture and values.
We are passionate about our business and strive for high performance.
We have fun at work and a human approach while performing.
For our IKEA AIRPORT Store, we are looking for
Cashline Team Leader
Reporting to the Customer Relations Manager, the suitable candidate will be responsible and accountable:
- To ensure the operation of the Stores Cashline, according to HM processes
- To inspire towards a customer focused work culture and behavior as per the IKEA Values and the respective guidelines
- To ensure the best possible customer service and have customers in focus as your first priority
- To monitor and ensure that all cash line routines regarding the financial aspects comply with the country’s tax regulations
- To ensure that all company, legal and health & safety guidelines are followed in all areas of responsibility and at all times
- To closely monitor, control and improve all operating costs and KPIs’ related to the area of responsibility
- To select, develop and maintain a motivated team capable of achieving the agreed objectives
- To ensure that each area of responsibility is properly staffed with trained and qualified co-workers during all opening hours, according to Customer forecast
- To achieve maximum operating efficiency, optimizing shifts, the operating budget and all other resources
Qualifications and Competences Required:
- Very strong Customer Focus
- Good people management skills
- Achievement drive, initiative taking and problem solving skills
- Good planning, organizational and problem solving skills
- Very good communication skills and team oriented personality
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
- Very good command of the Greek & English language
- Good knowledge of Ms Office
Qualifications considered as an asset:
- University or College Degree
- Knowledge of Navision
The People we seek:
Lead by example constantly looking for new and better ways forward
Believe in empowering people, taking ownership, making decisions and following through
Have a hands on and customer service driven approach.
Have the courage to question existing solutions and think in unconventional ways
Have a passion for life at home and retail
What we offer
If you take on this position, these are just a few things you can expect from us:
-An exciting and empowering work environment at one of the leading group of companies in Greece and the Balkans in providing quality consumer durable goods.
- A diverse group of people who value working together
- An open and inclusive culture where you can be yourself
-And as the world’s leader in life at home, you will have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us
Are you the one? Get in touch with us, by submitting your complete resume at http://www.fourlisgroup-careers.gr/el/send-cv-direct.html
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position, due to high volume of applications received.