We have one common vision at IKEA: to help our customers enjoy a better everyday life at home. We take our vision very seriously.
We all choose to work at IKEA because we share the unique company culture and values.
We are passionate about our business and strive for high performance.
We have fun at work and a human approach while performing.
For our Headquarters in Spata, we are looking for:
Graphic Design Specialist
Reporting to the Graphic Design Team Leader, the suitable candidate will be responsible and accountable for:
- Supporting Service Organization Communication & Interior Design in the implementation of all Commercial Calendar Activities
- Coordinating House Market Communication planning for new in-store Projects
- Working with the IKEA manuals for all Graphic Design related actions
- The fulfillment of all projects assigned with responsibility, during the defined time schedule and according to the routines of the company
The Skills & Qualifications:
- University or College Degree in Graphic design
- Very good knowledge of Illustrator, In design and Photoshop
- Good command of the Greek & English language
- Good planning, organizational skills and team oriented personality
- Achievement drive and initiative taking
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
- At least 1 year in current position
The People we seek:
Lead by example constantly looking for new and better ways forward
Believe in empowering people, taking ownership, making decisions and following through
Have a hands on and customer service driven approach.
Have the courage to question existing solutions and think in unconventional ways
Have a passion for life at home and retail
What we offer
If you take on this position, these are just a few things you can expect from us:
-An exciting and empowering work environment at one of the leading group of companies in Greece and the Balkans in providing quality consumer durable goods.
- A diverse group of people who value working together
- An open and inclusive culture where you can be yourself
-And as the world’s leader in life at home, you will have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us
Are you the one? Get in touch with us by submitting your complete resume https://careers.fourlis.gr/requisitions
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position, due to high volume of applications received.
IKEA started its operation in Greece through House Market, a member of Fourlis Group of Companies, and operates in Greece 5 Stores (Athens, Thessaloniki, Larissa, and Ioannina), & 2 “New Generation” Store in Piraeus & The Mall Athens Marousi, 1 Store in Cyprus (Nicosia) & 2 in Bulgaria (Sofia & Varna). We also operate 8 Pick-Up-Point (Rhodes, Patra, Chania, Heraklion, Alexandroupoli & Kalamata, Burgas & Plovdiv) & 1 Planning Studio in Cyprus (Limassol)