We have one common vision at IKEA: to help our customers enjoy a better everyday life at home. We take our vision very seriously.
We all choose to work at IKEA because we share the unique company culture and values.
We are passionate about our business and strive for high performance.
We have fun at work and a human approach while performing.
For our Headquarters in Spata, we are looking for:
Customer Relations Business Analyst
Reporting to the Customer Relations Manager you are responsible and accountable to:
• Ensure the best possible customer service and have customers in focus as your first priority
• Timely prepare and distribute all Customer Relations Division’s respective reports (i.e. Commercial KPIS, E/R KPIs, Service Products KPIs, Weekly Snapshot, etc.)
• Ensure compliance with IKEA policies and procedures regarding purchases and after sales (tax documents, exchange, returns policy, guarantees)
• Ensure that all Customer Relations data (qualitative |quantitative) are correctly
• Closely maintain operating budget control files
• Implement all the agreed actions set in order to improve the Brand capital, the ICSS & the 4 axes indices
The Skills & Qualifications:
• University Degree
• Very good command of English language
• Very good knowledge of MS Office MS Office / Navision / LS Retail
• At least 1 year in the Retail Sector Customer Service field
• Customer Focus
• Focus on detail, good planning and organizational skills
• Achievement drive, initiative taking and problem solving skills
• Analytical thinking & Synthesis ability
• Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
The People we seek:
Lead by example constantly looking for new and better ways forward
Believe in empowering people, taking ownership, making decisions and following through
Have a hands on and customer service driven approach.
Have the courage to question existing solutions and think in unconventional ways
Have a passion for life at home and retail
What we offer
If you take on this position, these are just a few things you can expect from us:
-An exciting and empowering work environment at one of the leading group of companies in Greece and the Balkans in providing quality consumer durable goods.
- A diverse group of people who value working together
- An open and inclusive culture where you can be yourself
-And as the world’s leader in life at home, you will have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us
Are you the one? Get in touch with us by submitting your complete resume https://careers.fourlis.gr/requisitions
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position, due to high volume of applications received.
IKEA started its operation in Greece through House Market, a member of Fourlis Group of Companies, and operates in Greece 5 Stores (Athens, Thessaloniki, Larissa, and Ioannina), & 2 “New Generation” Store in Piraeus & The Mall Athens Marousi, 1 Store in Cyprus (Nicosia) & 2 in Bulgaria (Sofia & Varna). We also operate 8 Pick-Up-Point (Rhodes, Patra, Chania, Heraklion, Alexandroupoli & Kalamata, Burgas & Plovdiv) & 1 Planning Studio in Cyprus (Limassol)