We have one common vision at IKEA: to help our customers enjoy a better everyday life at home. We take our vision very seriously.
We all choose to work at IKEA because we share the unique company culture and values.
We are passionate about our business and strive for high performance.
We have fun at work and a human approach while performing.
For our Shop in Mall, we are looking for:
Shop Team Leader
(Ref: Mall_TL 0323)
Reporting to the Shop Manager, you will be responsible and accountable to:
• creating and offering the best customer service experience by securing high level of commerciality securing appropriate availability of every product and no overstock
• implementing all the agreed actions set in order to improve the Brand capital, the ICSS & the 4 axes indices
• steering towards maximizing all the commercial KPIs
• acting as Acting Shop Manager, when needed/required
• ensuring that all company, legal and health & safety guidelines are followed in all areas of responsibility and at all times
• closely monitoring, controlling and improving all operating costs and KPIs’ related to the area of responsibility
• supporting Cashiers' operation and related routines, according to Company's procedures
• assessing/agreeing/amending the daily/weekly shift schedule, as per Company’s procedures
• selecting, developing and maintaining a motivated team capable of achieving the agreed objectives
The Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor Degree (a Post Graduate degree will be considered as an asset)
• Excellent knowledge of English language
• Good knowledge of MS Office
• Good people management skills
• Commerciality & Analytical skills
• Very good communication skills and team oriented personality
• Good planning, organizational and problem solving skills
The People we seek:
Lead by example constantly looking for new and better ways forward
Believe in empowering people, taking ownership, making decisions and following through
Have a hands on and customer service driven approach.
Have the courage to question existing solutions and think in unconventional ways
Have a passion for life at home and retail
What we offer
If you take on this position, these are just a few things you can expect from us:
-An exciting and empowering work environment at one of the leading group of companies in Greece and the Balkans in providing quality consumer durable goods.
- A diverse group of people who value working together
- An open and inclusive culture where you can be yourself
-And as the world’s leader in life at home, you will have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us
Are you the one? Get in touch with us by submitting your complete resume https://careers.fourlis.gr/requisitions
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position, due to high volume of applications received.
IKEA started its operation in Greece through House Market, a member of Fourlis Group of Companies, and operates in Greece 5 Stores (Athens, Thessaloniki, Larissa, and Ioannina), & 2 “New Generation” Stores in Piraeus & The Mall Athens Marousi, 1 Store in Cyprus (Nicosia) & 2 in Bulgaria (Sofia & Varna). We also operate 8 Pick-Up-Point (Rhodes, Patra, Chania, Heraklion & Kalamata, Burgas & Plovdiv) & 1 Planning Studio in Cyprus (Limassol)