In Store Supply Team Leader (LARS_2_2023))
We have one common vision at IKEA: to help our customers enjoy a better everyday life at home. We take our vision very seriously.
We all choose to work at IKEA because we share the unique company culture and values. We are passionate about our business and strive for high performance. We have fun at work and a human approach while performing.
When you work with us, you’ll enjoy a diverse group of people who value working together. You will enjoy an open and inclusive culture where you can be yourself. At IKEA we always do our jobs knowing that we can achieve great things when many people work together.
For our store in LARISSA, we are looking for:
In Store Supply Team Leader (LARSLOG_2_2023)
Reporting to the Market Operations Manager, you will be responsible and accountable to:
• Ensuring an effective ordering and logistics process so as to optimize the cost of goods sold & availability
• Monitoring Range Offer of furniture articles optimizing handling cost and customer experience
• Ensuring that all company, legal and health & safety guidelines are followed in all areas of responsibility and at all times
• Closely monitoring and managing all operating costs and P&L elements related to the areas of responsibility
• Selecting, developing and maintaining a motivated team capable of achieving the agreed objectives
The Skills & Qualifications:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a managerial position, as a Logistics supervisor
• Logistics knowledge, commercial thinking
• Commercial Thinking and Customer Focus
• Very good communication and interpersonal skills
• Focus on detail, good planning and organizational skills
• Ability to work under pressure in strict deadlines
• Achievement drive, initiative taking and problem solving skills
• Analytical and numerical abilities
• Very good command of the English language
• Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
• Bachelor Degree (Preferably in Supply Chain Management)
The People we seek:
Lead by example constantly looking for new and better ways forward
Believe in empowering people, taking ownership, making decisions and following through
Have a hands on and customer service driven approach.
Have the courage to question existing solutions and think in unconventional ways
Have a passion for life at home and retail
What we offer
If you take on this position, these are just a few things you can expect from us:
-An exciting and empowering work environment at one of the leading group of companies in Greece and the Balkans in providing quality consumer durable goods.
- A diverse group of people who value working together
- An open and inclusive culture where you can be yourself
-And as the world’s leader in life at home, you will have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us
Are you the one? Get in touch with us by submitting your complete resume https :// careers.fourlis.gr/requisitions
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position, due to high volume of applications received.
IKEA started its operation in Greece through House Market, a member of Fourlis Group of Companies, and operates in Greece 5 Stores (Athens, Thessaloniki, Larissa, and Ioannina), & 2 “New Generation” Stores in Piraeus & The Mall Athens Marousi, 1 Store in Cyprus (Nicosia) & 2 in Bulgaria (Sofia & Varna). We also operate 8 Pick-Up-Point (Rhodes, Patra, Chania, Heraklion, Komotini & Kalamata, Burgas & Plovdiv) & 1 Planning Studio in Cyprus (Limassol)