We have one common vision at IKEA: to help our customers enjoy a better everyday life at home. We take our vision very seriously.
We all choose to work at IKEA because we share the unique company culture and values.
We are passionate about our business and strive for high performance.
We have fun at work and a human approach while performing.
For our Athens Store in Airport, we are looking for:
Customer Service Team Leader
Reporting to the Market Customer Relations Manager, the suitable candidate will be responsible and accountable to:
- Manage effectively the Customer Service & E&R area
- Ensure the best possible customer service and have customers in focus as your first priority
- Implement all the agreed actions set in order to improve the Brand capital, the ICSS & the 4 axes indices
- Ensure that all company, legal and health & safety guidelines are followed in all areas of responsibility and at all times
- Closely monitor, control and improve all operating costs and KPIs’ related to the area of responsibility
- Select, develop and maintain a motivated team capable of achieving the agreed objectives
Qualifications and Competences Required:
- Customer Focus
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Focus on detail, good planning and organizational skills
- Achievement drive, initiative taking and problem solving skills
- Analytical thinking & Synthesis ability
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
- Bachelor, Preferably in Business administration or Finance
- Very good command of the English language
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
Qualifications considered as an asset:
- Working Knowledge of the Retail Market
- Additional Foreign Languages
The People we seek:
Lead by example constantly looking for new and better ways forward
Believe in empowering people, taking ownership, making decisions and following through
Have a hands on and customer service driven approach.
Have the courage to question existing solutions and think in unconventional ways
Have a passion for life at home and retail
What we offer
If you take on this position, these are just a few things you can expect from us:
-An exciting and empowering work environment at one of the leading group of companies in Greece and the Balkans in providing quality consumer durable goods.
- A diverse group of people who value working together
- An open and inclusive culture where you can be yourself
-And as the world’s leader in life at home, you will have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us
Are you the one? Get in touch with us by 31/08/2022, by submitting your complete resume at https://careers.fourlis.gr/requisitions
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position, due to high volume of applications received.
IKEA started its operation in Greece through House Market, a member of Fourlis Group of Companies, and operates in Greece 5 Stores (Athens, Thessaloniki, Larissa, and Ioannina), & 2 “New Generation” Store σ in Piraeus & The Mall Athens, 1 Store in Cyprus (Nicosia) & 2 in Bulgaria (Sofia & Varna). We also operate 8 Pick-Up-Point (Rhodes, Patra, Chania, Heraklion, Komotini & Kalamata, Burgas & Plovdiv) & 1 Planning Studio in Cyprus (Limassol)