We have one common vision at IKEA: to help our customers enjoy a better everyday life at home. We take our vision very seriously.
We all choose to work at IKEA because we share the unique company culture and values. We are passionate about our business and strive for high performance.
We have fun at work and a human approach while performing.
For our Headquarters in Athens Airport Store, we are looking for:
Visual Merchandise Coworker
Reporting to the Visual Merchandise Executive , you will be responsible and accountable of:
- Creating high quality spaces and areas (MH & SR, SS, customer restaurant and Co-Workers areas) so that they are source of inspiration for visitors
- Designing high level marketing solutions & commercial activities
- Contributing actively, for a decent, safe and clean (like new) environment according to the image and the rules of IKEA
- Supporting store action plan and commercial calendar in cooperation with his/her supervisor
- Being informed about the daily and weekly goals, consults the department's calendar and implements the tasks assigned responsibly, within the predetermined time limits and within the company's procedures
- Planning and designing based on stores Commercial calendar priorities and based on company's strategy and priorities. All plans and designs should be based on all IKEA manuals and guidelines as well as on SO priorities and guidelines
- Collaborating with his/her supervisor and Market Sales Manager to find the right solutions according to the KPIs of the stores
Qualifications and Competences Required:
- Customer and business focus
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Focus on detail, prioritization, good planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a great variety of different projects and strict deadlines
- Achievement drive, initiative taking and problem solving skills
- A design - based educational qualification, such as Visual Merchandising or Visual arts
- Good command of Greek & English language
- Good knowledge of MS Office/Revit/ AutoCAD 2D/Outlook
- Team spirit
- Creative way of thinking, in correlation with commercial ability and aesthetics
Qualifications considered as an asset:
- 1 year solid experience working in Visual Merchandising/ Visual Arts OR as Graphic Designer
The People we seek:
Lead by example constantly looking for new and better ways forward
Believe in empowering people , taking ownership, making decisions and following through Have a hands on and customer service driven approach.
Have the courage to question existing solutions and think in unconventional ways Have a passion for life at home and retail
What we offer
If you take on this position, these are just a few things you can expect from us:
-An exciting and empowering work environment at one of the leading group of companies in Greece and the Balkans in providing quality consumer durable goods.
- A diverse group of people who value working together
- An open and inclusive culture where you can be yourself
-And as the world’s leader in life at home, you will have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us
Are you the one? Get in touch with us by 15/08/22, by submitting your complete resume
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position, due to high volume of applications received.
IKEA started its operation in Greece through House Market, a member of Fourlis Group of Companies, and operates in Greece 5 Stores (Athens, Thessaloniki, Larissa, and Ioannina), & 2 “New Generation” Stores in Piraeus and The Mall Athens, 1 Store in Cyprus (Nicosia) & 2 in Bulgaria (Sofia & Varna). We also operate 8 Pick-Up-Point (Rhodes, Patra, Chania, Heraklion, Komotini & Kalamata, Burgas & Plovdiv) & 1 Planning Studio in Cyprus (Limassol)