We have one common vision at IKEA: to help our customers enjoy a better everyday life at home. We take our vision very seriously.
We all choose to work at IKEA because we share the unique company culture and values.
We are passionate about our business and strive for high performance.
We have fun at work and a human approach while performing.
For our Store in Kifissos , we are looking for:
IT Applications Specialist & Stores Support Specialist
Reporting to the IT Applications Executive, you are responsible and accountable to:
- support and secure efficiently the Stores’ undisrupted operation
- maintain and support the Software Applications running in Headquarters, Central Unit and the stores, in order to constantly meet operational standards
- ensure the legal compliance of the Software Applications running in Headquarters, Central Unit and the Stores and their output towards the back office
- implement the needed developments and updates in IT Applications in the agreed timetable
- ensure that all projects respect the agreed time plan
- participate in digital transformation projects
The Skills & Qualifications :
- A Degree in IT or similar specialty will be considered as an asset
- Strong ERP Experience, preferably MS Dynamics Nav
- Good knowledge of SQL Server and SQL scripting (preferably Transact-SQL)
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills with all stakeholders
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent command of the English language
The People we seek:
Lead by example constantly looking for new and better ways forward
Believe in empowering people, taking ownership, making decisions and following through
Have a hands on and customer service driven approach.
Have the courage to question existing solutions and think in unconventional ways
Have a passion for life at home and retail
What we offer
If you take on this position, these are just a few things you can expect from us:
-An exciting and empowering work environment at one of the leading group of companies in Greece and the Balkans in providing quality consumer durable goods.
- A diverse group of people who value working together
- An open and inclusive culture where you can be yourself
-And as the world’s leader in life at home, you will have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us
Are you the one? Get in touch with us by 31/08/2022, by submitting your complete resume at Careers (fourlis.gr)
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position, due to high volume of applications received.
IKEA started its operation in Greece through House Market, a member of Fourlis Group of Companies, and operates in Greece 5 Stores (Athens, Thessaloniki, Larissa, and Ioannina), & 3 “New Generation” Stores in Piraeus, The Mall Athens & Sofia Mall, 1 Store in Cyprus (Nicosia) & 2 in Bulgaria (Sofia & Varna). We also operate 8 Pick-Up-Point (Rhodes, Patra, Chania, Heraklion, Komotini & Kalamata, Burgas & Plovdiv) & 1 Planning Studio in Cyprus (Limassol)