We have one common vision at IKEA: to help our customers enjoy a better everyday life at home. We take our vision very seriously.
We all choose to work at IKEA because we share the unique company culture and values.
We are passionate about our business and strive for high performance.
We have fun at work and a human approach while performing.
For our Store in Nicosia, Cyprus, we are looking for:
Reporting to the Sales Coordinator you are responsible and accountable to:
• Ensure the required sales turnover and profitability of the department, based on the targets set
• Steer towards maximizing all commercial KPIs of the department
• Ensure the best possible customer service following internal guidelines and have customers in focus as your first priority
• Implement all the agreed actions set in order to improve the relevant surveys used by IKEA & the Employee Survey indices
• Ensure that all company, legal and health & safety guidelines are followed in all areas of responsibility and at all times
• Closely monitor, control and improve all operating costs and KPI’s related to the area of responsibility
• Select, develop and maintain a motivated team capable of achieving the agreed objectives
• To ensure that the Range is correctly allocated and that accurate Sales location management is implemented
• People management skills
• Achievement drive, initiative taking and problem solving skills
• Commercial Thinking
• Customer Focus
• Good planning and organizational skills
• Very good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
• Good command of the Greek & English language
• Good knowledge of Ms Office
• At least 1 year of experience in a managerial position
• Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
The People we seek:
Lead by example constantly looking for new and better ways forward
Believe in empowering people, taking ownership, making decisions and following through
Have a hands on and customer service driven approach.
Have the courage to question existing solutions and think in unconventional ways
Have a passion for life at home and retail
What we offer
If you take on this position, these are just a few things you can expect from us:
-An exciting and empowering work environment at one of the leading group of companies in Greece and the Balkans in providing quality consumer durable goods.
- A diverse group of people who value working together
- An open and inclusive culture where you can be yourself
-And as the world’s leader in life at home, you will have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us
Are you the one? Get in touch with us by submitting your complete resume https :// careers . fourlis . gr / requisitions
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position, due to high volume of applications received.
IKEA started its operation in Greece through House Market, a member of Fourlis Group of Companies, and operates in Greece 5 Stores (Athens, Thessaloniki, Larissa, and Ioannina), & 2 “New Generation” Stores in Piraeus & The Mall Athens Marousi, 1 Store in Cyprus (Nicosia) & 2 in Bulgaria (Sofia & Varna). We also operate 8 Pick-Up-Point (Rhodes, Patra, Chania, Heraklion, Alexandroupoli & Kalamata, Burgas & Plovdiv) & 1 Planning Studio in Cyprus (Limassol)