We have one common vision at IKEA: to help our customers enjoy a better everyday life at home. We take our vision very seriously.
We all choose to work at IKEA because we share the unique company culture and values.
We are passionate about our business and strive for high performance.
We have fun at work and a human approach while performing.
For our Athens Store in Airport, we are looking for:
Store HR Generalist (Full Time)
Reporting to the Market HR Manager (Organizational chart attached), the suitable candidate will be responsible and accountable for:
- Safeguarding the implementation of the routines and procedures of the HR function
- Managing the time recording and absences system, while maintaining all HR databases, reporting and systems, in order to ensure correct salary payments
- Safeguarding the accuracy of the payroll, co-ordinating all payroll activities for the stores in responsibility
- Preparing the corresponding HR KPIs reports including Staff Costs & the monthly attendance sheet & also supporting the formulation of the HR Annual Budget
- Managing all legal employee- related labour processes as well as the Company’s benefits’ administration (for the employees)
- Providing support and servicing the internal customers, ensuring compliance to internal policies and legal demands
- Supporting the Management Team on performance management and disciplinary cases
- Assuming projects that the Market HR Manager appoints and bringing them to the desired result in the agreed deadlines and quality standards
Qualifications and Competences Required
- University Degree, preferably in HR Management or Business Administration
- Relevant working experience in HR Department for 1 -2 years
- Knowledge of HR procedures
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Very good planning, organizational and follow up skills
- Team oriented personality
- Achievement drive, analytical and numerical abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
- Very Good command of the English language
- Good use of MS Office (especially Excel)
Nice to have
Good knowledge of SCAN – HRMS or similar Payroll HR systems
Knowledge of Labour Law
The People we seek:
Lead by example constantly looking for new and better ways forward
Believe in empowering people, taking ownership, making decisions and following through
Have a hands on and customer service driven approach.
Have the courage to question existing solutions and think in unconventional ways
Have a passion for life at home and retail
What we offer
If you take on this position, these are just a few things you can expect from us:
-An exciting and empowering work environment at one of the leading group of companies in Greece and the Balkans in providing quality consumer durable goods.
- A diverse group of people who value working together
- An open and inclusive culture where you can be yourself
-And as the world’s leader in life at home, you will have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us
Are you the one? Get in touch with us by 03/04/2022, by submitting your complete resume at https://careers.fourlis.gr/requisitions
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position, due to high volume of applications received.
IKEA started its operation in Greece through House Market, a member of Fourlis Group of Companies, and operates in Greece 5 Stores (Athens, Thessaloniki, Larissa, and Ioannina), & 2 “New Generation” Storeσ in Piraeus & The Mall Athens, 1 Store in Cyprus (Nicosia) & 2 in Bulgaria (Sofia & Varna). We also operate 8 Pick-Up-Point (Rhodes, Patra, Chania, Heraklion, Komotini & Kalamata, Burgas & Plovdiv) & 1 Planning Studio in Cyprus (Limassol)