We have one common vision at IKEA: to help our customers enjoy a better everyday life at home. We take our vision very seriously.
We all choose to work at IKEA because we share the unique company culture and values.
We are passionate about our business and strive for high performance.
We have fun at work and a human approach while performing.
For our Headquarters in Spata, we are looking for:
Reporting to the Company’s Finance Manager Planning and Controlling, you are responsible and accountable for all three countries we operate in (Greece, Bulgaria & Cyprus) to:
• Analyze the performance of all divisions and propose corrective actions
• Prepare and distribute all company commercial reporting
• Ensure that all finance data (actual, historical, budgets) are correctly monitored by the Company’s financial IT systems
• Handle all issues regarding the insurance company
• Assist in the preparation of all financial reports
• Perform feasibility studies for new investments and follow up their performance
Qualifications and Competences Required:
• Achievement drive, initiative taking and “can-do” attitude
• Strong analytical and synthesis skills, experience working with data & KPIs and can easily produce reports (regular or ad hoc)
• Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
• University Degree in Finance
• Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language
• Excellent use of MS Office and especially Excel
• Approx. 4 years working experience in an organized Finance or Reporting department ( preferable in the retail sector)
Qualifications considered as an asset:
• Post Graduate degree in Management / Finance
• Understanding of Retail operations
• Knowledge of SAP & Qliksense
What we offer
If you take on this position, these are just a few things you can expect from us:
-An exciting and empowering work environment at one of the leading group of companies in Greece and the Balkans in providing quality consumer durable goods.
- A diverse group of people who value working together
- An open and inclusive culture where you can be yourself
-And as the world’s leader in life at home, you will have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us
Are you the one? Get in touch with us by 25/10/2021, by submitting your complete resume at https://careers.fourlis.gr/login
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position, due to high volume of applications received.
IKEA started its operation in Greece through House Market, a member of Fourlis Group of Companies, and operates in Greece 5 Stores (Athens, Thessaloniki, Larissa, and Ioannina), & 1 “New Generation” Store in Piraeus, 1 Store in Cyprus (Nicosia) & 2 in Bulgaria (Sofia & Varna). We also operate 8 Pick-Up-Point (Rhodes, Patra, Chania, Heraklion, Komotini & Kalamata, Burgas & Plovdiv) & 1 Planning Studio in Cyprus (Limassol)