FOURLIS Group recently entered into the fast growing sector of health and wellness with Holland & Barrett!
Holland & Barrett International, established in 1870, is one of the Europe’s leading health and wellness retailers in providing a wide range of products in 4 key pillars - vitamins & supplements, natural beauty, health foods, and sports nutrition - with over 1.600 stores worldwide!
We have a vision to become a leading player in the health & wellness industry throughout the region of Greece, Romania and Bulgaria by opening 120 physical stores over time along with our Holland & Barrett e-shop!
Do you want to become part of our health & wellness success story? If yes, then this is the right time to apply for the Sales Advisor position for our brand new store Chalandri (Attiki), that will open in late October!
Wellness begins with you, start your journey today!
Sales Advisors are vital to our success! Yes, you will need to be able to carry out regular tasks for the optimal store operation like delivering exceptional customer service, making sales, replenishing shelves and keeping the store clean and tidy, but there's so much more to it than that! Sales Advisors are experts in giving our customers the advice they need to live healthier, happier lives. And you will be ready for whatever question, query or lifestyle goal is thrown your way, as we make sure you complete a specialized “Qualified to Advise” training that is designed in order for you to thrive in your role! The training is challenging, but it will turn you into a health and wellness expert, ready to advise our customers on whatever they need! If you want to go on and specialize in sports, nutrition, beauty or aromatherapy, we can help you to do that too.
To be successful, we'd like you to show us that you have:
· Passion and enthusiasm for our products, nutritional supplements, natural beauty and healthy living
· Compassionate and consultative approach to customers
· Motivation to study and ability to undertake computer-based study to support the product knowledge required to achieve an accredited qualification
· Ability to work well within a team
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to effectively multi-task
· Positive attitude and achievement drive
· At least one (1) year of experience in sales/customer service
· Good knowledge of the English language, both written and verbal
· PC skills
· Fulfilled military obligations (where applicable)
Considered as an asset:
· Bachelor's Degree in Nutrition & Dietetic Science studies or Pharmacy studies or related field
We offer a competitive remuneration & benefits package (bonus scheme, medical plan, etc.), extensive and continuous training, as well as exceptional opportunities to grow and develop both personally and professionally in an exciting and empowering work environment!
If you want to join our team, please send us your complete resume by 14/10/2023!