Our Group recently entered into the fast growing sector of health and wellness with Holland & Barrett.
Holland & Barrett, established in 1870, is one of the Europe’s leading health and wellness retailers in providing a wide range of products in 4 key pillars - vitamins & supplements, natural beauty, health foods, and sports nutrition - with over 1.600 stores worldwide.
This strategic partnership is covering three countries in the region: Greece, Romania and Bulgaria.
FOURLIS Group’s objective is, by applying an Omni Channel strategy, to have a leading role within the sector and has the intention to open 120 stores over time, with both physical stores and a Holland & Barrett e-shop launching simultaneously in 2022.
We are currently looking to recruit for the HQs in Marousi, Attiki:
Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will be responsible and accountable for:
- Delivering GM% goals by executing Omni channel Range strategies
- Continuous communication with HQ range team building the appropriate range to cover local needs
- Demonstrating strong understanding of country localized customer trends & competitive monitoring
- Continuously reviewing new products to meet emerging consumer trends
- Participating in sales forecast per category/sub category and inventory planning
- Negotiating favorable terms and programs with local providers
- Ensuring consistency of Holland & Barrett Brand message & positioning
- Digitalizing and automating category management processes to achieve speed and reduce manual work, through software tools
- Creating a data-led methodical & deep-insight decision making processes
- Providing commercial input & partnering with Retail Operations, in order to deliver the brand vision in store
- Creating a collaborative, innovative, and results oriented environment with peers, teams, and international/local partners
Qualifications & Competencies Required
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Business Administration, Marketing or related field (a Post Graduate Degree MSc or MBA will be considered as an asset)
- 4 to 6 years of working experience preferably in Consumer Healthcare sector or Cosmetics sector or Food Supplements/Organic Food sector in a relevant function
- At least 1 year as a team leader
- Commercial Thinking
- Knowledge of Omni channel
- Experience of Digital Media Environment
- Strong product and brand building skills
- Drive for results, analytical and problem solving skills
- Customer/Consumer Focus
- Very good communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Planning and Organizational skills
- Numerical skills for budget tracking
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language, both written and verbal
- PC skills/MS Office skills/Social Media Literate
- Retail understanding and knowledge of the Advertising Market will be considered a plus
- Competitive remuneration & benefits package
- Extensive continuous training
- Career and development prospects
If you are interested in the position, please send us your complete resume not later than 30/6/2022.