Our Group recently entered into the fast growing sector of health and wellness with Holland & Barrett.
Holland & Barrett, established in 1870, is one of the Europe’s leading health and wellness retailers in providing a wide range of products in 4 key pillars - vitamins & supplements, natural beauty, health foods, and sports nutrition - with over 1.600 stores worldwide.
This strategic partnership is covering three countries in the region: Greece, Romania and Bulgaria.
FOURLIS Group’s objective is, by applying an Omni Channel strategy, to have a leading role within the sector and has the intention to open 120 stores over time, with both physical stores and a Holland & Barrett e-shop launching simultaneously in 2022.
We are currently looking to recruit for the HQs in Marousi, Attiki:
Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will be responsible and accountable for:
- Leading in Project Management for e-commerce site development plan and new e-commerce features
- Building the strategy to deliver sales and leverage the online customer experience
- Collaborating with the Purchasing Department team to fulfill the Web Product Range, availability, product up-loading and promos
- Developing content calendar and overseeing website product uploads and landing pages development
- Owning the product e-category tree and navigation menu and ensuring that all products are properly assigned
- Ensuring the e-Commerce commercial plan is executed on time and is aligned with the Marketing plan of the company
- Ensuring the web logistic procedures implementation (deliveries, courier, returns, stock, etc.)
- Monitoring and reporting on competitor activities regarding his/her area of responsibility, providing the necessary feedback and actions
- Using all necessary tools in order to provide detailed reporting regarding customer service and customer satisfaction
- Establishing and leading his/her team in both managing daily operations (invoicing & administration) and planning for future needs and expectations
- Ensuring the Customer Support & Phone ordering process and resolving any issues concerning orders and deliveries
- Providing customer support by coordinating his/her team in order to answer all inbound emails and performs outbound calls where necessary
- Providing support by answering all messages in social media through his/her team
- Resolving any daily issues with hard customers cases
- Participating in the budget preparation in his/her area of responsibility by providing forecasts regarding costs and sales
Qualifications & Competencies Required
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Marketing or Information Technology (Post Graduate degree in E-Commerce or Digital Marketing or MBA will be considered as an asset)
- At least 5 years of working experience in e-commerce
- At least 1 year as a team leader
- Ability to lead multi-functional teams
- Commercial Thinking
- Experience in e-Commerce platforms
- Drive for results, analytical and problem solving skills
- Customer/Consumer Focus
- Very good communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills (being at the core of a multi-functional team)
- Project management skills for executing complex multi-functional projects
- Planning and Organizational skills
- Numerical skills for budget tracking
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language, both written and verbal
- PC skills/MS Office skills
- Retail understanding will be considered a plus
- Competitive remuneration & benefits package
- Extensive continuous training
- Career and development prospects
If you are interested in the position, please send us your complete resume not later than 13/6/2022.